Sunday, October 23, 2011

Everyone loves Bouregard

Well Bouregard won the last poll with 57% of the votes.  We had well over 250 votes on this last poll!  So to keep things going I have posted another poll of names.  So far, we have Neville & Bouregard to choose from, but like I said we are narrowing down our rather large list of names.  So keep voting, and maybe we'll come up with the best named baby of 2011; even named better than my brother and sister in law's baby that they'll be having.  That's right, I made it into a competition.  

As far as other things go, I decided I should show some of the clothes Victoria has found for our baby...

This might be exactly what our baby looks like.  I'm not sure how clear it is on your monitor, but the shirt says, "just hatched..."  I'm not real sure what the ellipse is for, maybe this old dinosaur saying goes, "Just hatched... Ready to wreak havoc on the earth" or "Just hatched ...and Looking for some tinier dinosaurs to eat."  Only the dinosaurs and their lizard/crocodile (or alligator) (or, BIRDS!  We've all seen Jurassic Park) cousins will know.



Here's another look at what our baby will probably look like, complete with tiny dinosaur feet.  I sure hope his arms come in as he gets older.  It'll be hard to do anything with such tiny arms, not to mention all of the head injuries the baby will have as they topple over when running around. Considering Caleb and I both have long arms for our heights, it very likely our baby dinosaur will have monkey (or octopus) arms.  Which actually sounds incredibly creepy.  Side note, for those who have never been pregnant, I've had many strange dreams about our baby.  In one, I had him 3 months early, but he was ginormous and kind of blobby looking.  Then, in another one we had the baby early but we didn't have any clothes or baby items for him.  I'm sure these all mean something, but luckily I don't know what that meaning is and I'm not particularly worried about it.  It's just a weird dream thing that is apparently normal for pregnant women (probably pregnant men too).  Okay, back to Caleb's show and tell.



I don't know if you can tell here, but the green thing on top of the pink dinosaur is not it's turtle shell.  That's a hat Victoria bought for our baby.  It matches a stegosaurus t-shirt and hoodie.  Yes, it's super cute.  These other dinosaurs, will most likely be what our baby's friends look like. You can see that they are already playing well together.  Our baby is so good at sharing hats!

No comments:

Post a Comment