Thursday, August 11, 2011

The first big day, minus one...

Well, tomorrow's the day.  The first day we can really start the fun planning.  From nursery colors to shopping for onesies, tomorrow's the day we find out if we're blue or pink.  What she means is we'll find out if the doctor thinks our baby is a boy or a girl, not my favorite color or Victoria's.  While there are plenty of adorable neutral themes and clothes (I'm not so sure she's convinced of this yet), and while I respect people who can fly by the seat of their pants and not know their baby's gender prior to birth, I couldn't be more excited to find out.  Hooray technology!  People keep warning me that the doctors are often wrong, so I won't go crazy shopping (yet), but I want to be able to call the baby a he or a she.   

Honestly, I think I'm most excited just to get to see the baby again!! I'm excited too.  Victoria edited a post earlier to show a sonogram or two that we had a while ago.  But what she didn't do is show you how amazing our baby is.  This is what the baby was doing during our last sonogram...


More to come tomorrow with news and pictures as soon as possible.

3 comments:

  1. Today is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for making annoying music I can't turn off. That's ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tony, there's a pause button on the bottom left of the blog/page, and a volume button on the bottom right of the blog/page.

    ReplyDelete