Saturday, July 30, 2011

Blog Post Slacking

Well, we've been slacking off on keeping up with our blog, not to mention even letting people know about it.  Soooo, to continue on with this blog that no one has seen so far, I thought i'd post this. 

Here's one of our sonograms.
So let's say that if i were a cartoon, I'd be goofy, and if Victoria were a cartoon, she'd be Dora the Explorer.
Let's see what happens when you mix these cartoons together...
That's right apparently Dora + goofy = the famous spiderman villain, VENOM. Look again, the baby looks exactly like that venom pictures. I wonder if victoria got a bit by a radio active spider.

So, I thought I would provide a little factual background, because quite frankly, the logic pictured above does not compute in my math book. In the first place, I'm pretty sure goofy is too old for Dora.  Anyways, that's besides the point.  The sonogram pictured above was taken at 12 weeks.  Caleb was out of town for this one, so I took my mom with me.  It was incredible to see the baby jumping and dancing around as we watched the monitor.  Below is another one from 12 weeks.



There's nothing like seeing your baby alive inside of you.  Below is a picture from our first sonogram, at 7 weeks.  It's just so crazy to think something that small can have a heartbeat, but we heard it. :)  Also, if you  look really closely, you can see how smart our baby is...it can already talk!




1 comment:

  1. Well, as technologically illiterate as we are, I kept checking your blog since Victoria said you had started. All I could see was Bora Bora stuff. I happened to look under "View my complete profile" and noticed there was another blog listed. Yippee!!! I finally found your baby blog! By the way, the resemblances above are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete